Valorant patch notes 3.02 has been released, and although it may not be the most significant update we’ve ever seen, it includes some very important bug fixes for Agents like KAY/O, Raze, and Sage, among others.
Valorant Episode 3 Act 1 has shaken the foundations of the whole game to its very core. After patch 3.0 wreaked havoc on Future Earth, the subsequent patches have been a little less important to give everyone a chance to catch their breath.
Similarly to patch 3.01, this update brings relatively modest improvements to the in-game user interface, as well as the elimination of several annoying issues.
Certain minor bug patches have been implemented for KAY/O and Sage, and social functions such as voice chat have also been improved in certain cases.
Valorant Patch Notes 3.02
Patch Notes 3.02 are released officially on the Valorant blog.
UPDATES TO THE GAME SYSTEM
Changes have been made to the way clipping is computed, which should result in overall reduced clipping.
Fixed a problem in which the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would be obscured by the Player Card in the Hover Card UI while hovering over the title.
- Sage will no longer be able to put her Barrier Orb between the pyramids on Breeze to construct a silver Peek
- When two objects are squeezed together, the term “sliver peek” refers to the extremely tiny space formed creating an advantage of sight, making it possible to see something favourably.
- KAY/O’s textures no longer apply to his weapons when he is re-stabilized during the NULL/cmd (X – Ultimate ability) sequence of events.
- The ability to put Raze’s Boombot through certain barriers has been removed.
- Fixed a bug in which the team-voice volume sliders would always reset to 50% of their maximum value.
- Fixed a bug that caused the scrollbar in the Social Panel to appear improperly on certain occasions.
- In the Hover Card UI, the pixelated border around the Unranked symbol has been fixed to make it more readable.
- The fuzzy backdrop in the Hover Card UI was causing certain friend notes to be unreadable at times, and this has been resolved.
- Fixed a bug in which the VCT Masters Reykjavik Winner Title would be obscured by the Player Card in the Hover Card UI while hovering over the title.
Valorant is a tactical shooting game in which two teams of five players compete against one other. From any location on the planet, a player may log in and participate in the game. Every game consists of 25 rounds, with the winning side being the one that wins 13 of the first. At the beginning of the game, players have the option of selecting their in-game characters, known as agents. At the beginning of the game, players have the option to purchase abilities and weapons.
Get to know more about Gaming only on Network Herald.