Valorant Patch 3.03: In patch 3.03, Riot has made just a few minor tweaks to VALORANT, which is consistent with the previous three patches. The release of Episode 3 Act 2 is expected to be the next major update after the release of smaller patches in the past, so we can anticipate some significant changes in the near future as well.
In Valorant patch 3.03, we see a remedy for a Viper issue that was inadvertently introduced in patch 3.01 and caused her ultimate to behave differently than it should. When the glitch was initially discovered, Viper players assumed it was a deliberate boost for the agent, but it turned out to be an unintended consequence.
Additionally, the long-awaited map update allows players to fire through Radianite containers while utilizing penetrative weaponry, which has been a long time coming.
Click here to check out Valorant Patch 3.03 on the official Valorant Blog
Fixed a bug where Viper’s Pit started forming at the cursor placement point instead of around Viper
GAMEPLAY TECHNOLOGY UPDATES
- Turn on “Use Advanced Options” to additionally customize your ADS crosshair and sniper scope center dot!
- Added the ability to save and switch between multiple crosshair profiles
- Added a setting to set a minimum firing error across all weapons
- Added a setting to use the primary crosshair with shotguns
- You can now shoot through Radianite crates, with appropriate weapons, from all angles
- Updated ziplines to allow the ‘Use’ key so you can detach at any point
Added a system that enables us to automatically revert any AFK penalties applied to you in the event of unexpected server instability
Auto balance button added for custom games with > 6 players based on players’ MMR
- Improved the accuracy and responsiveness of the ping calculation
- Ping stats now show both the average and the max ping values to help you better understand your networking conditions
- Fixed a bug where Killjoy’s turret was not affected by concussing
- Fixed Astra’s Gravity Well from pulling people while they were attached to ascenders
- Fixed a bug where Astra could activate Dissipate while attached to ascenders
- Fixed Boombot, Owl Drone, and Fakeout from destroying Sage’s Barrier Orb if placed in a way that overlapped a segment of the barrier wall