Download Twitter Videos: On social media today, we come across movies and photographs that capture our interest, and we want to keep them in case we want to access them more than once, for viewing or sharing them with individuals who are not on the same platform as us.
Users of Twitter can download videos from the web to their Android or iPhone devices by installing an app named Download Twitter Videos on their devices. These videos can be accessed by users at a later time; however, when the video is shared, it is required to provide credit to the original creator who created the video.
How to download videos from Twitter on your Android device?
- Download and install the Download Twitter Videos application on your android device.
- Launch the Twitter application on your smartphone.
- Visit the tweet whose photo you wish to download and click on it.
- Select the ‘Share’ option from the menu.
- Select ‘Copy the URL to Twitter’ from the drop-down menu.
- Next, launch the Download Twitter Videos application and paste the link you copied from Twitter into the space supplied by the application.
- On the bottom right section of the screen, you’ll see a Download option; select it by tapping on it.
- From the list of available resolutions, choose the one that best suits your needs. The video will be downloaded to your mobile phone immediately. You may check out the downloaded video by browsing through the app or by seeing it in the Gallery section of your phone’s home screen.
How to download videos from Twitter on your iPhone device?
- On your iPhone, launch the Twitter application. Discover and copy the link to the tweet whose video you wish to download.
- Then, with your mouse, hover over the Share option on the Tweet and select the option for copying the link to the Tweet.
- On your iPhone, open the browser https://www.twittervideodownloader.com and paste the link into the address bar.
- In the area provided, paste the URL of the tweet that you had previously copied from Twitter, and then select the Download option.
- Select the video resolution in which you wish to download the video.
- The video will open in a new window; then, at the bottom of the screen, click on the share icon and select Save to Files.
- If you have downloaded videos to your iPhone, you can access them from the Files app by selecting On my iPhone from the list of available places.
- Right-click on the Twitter video clip you just downloaded and select the Share button at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose Save Video, and the video will be saved to the Photos app on your iPhone.