Are you a Vandal user? Or maybe a Phantom user trying to switch to Vandal and looking for the best vandal skins out there in Valorant.
Vandal is one of the most popular assault rifles among gamers, and it serves as the primary weapon in the Valorant video game, which was developed and distributed by Riot Games.
We have listed the best Vandal skins for everyone, regardless of whether you are an aggressive player or someone who enjoys meticulously planning every move.
The skins featured on this page are not in any particular order; each skin has its own set of features and design, and each skin is the best in its own manner; explore them and select the one that best suits your preferences.
List of Best Vandal Skins in Valorant in 2022
1) Reaver Vandal
- Reaver Bundle was released on November 3 of 2020.
- Firstly if we talk about the popularity of Vandal skins, till last year, Prime Vandal was the topmost favourite of Valorant professional players. But, time changes and a Reddit poll claims Reaver Vandal to be more preferred than Prime Vandal.
- This Reaver Vandal skin is an ideal choice for players with precise aim and who love to just play with the enemy’s head.
- Also, its colour scheme attracts players with amazing sound effects and kill animation.
- It even has a thrill reload animation, which is one of the key features of the Reaver Vandal.
Cost: 1,775 VP
2) Prime Vandal
- Prime Bundle was released on June 2 of 2020.
- Prime Vandal, is one of the legendary Valorant skins in the game. For players who tend to buy a skin, Prime Vandal remains their first choice, to begin with.
- It has a golden border look with flashy cosmetics, a smooth VFX animation with its lovely reload animation.
- Furthermore, it comes with four colour variants but also with a howling wolf finisher.
Cost: 1,775 VP
3) Glitchpop 2.0 Vandal
- Glitchpop 2.0 Bundle was released on Feb 2 of 2021.
- Glitchpop Vandal, inspired by the League of Legends universe. Because it has a glitch type of design integrated within it, also related to Cyberpunk architecture.
- Cyberpunk vibe with amazing style is what attracts players to choose this over other Vandal skins.
- It has excellent VFX and animations, but its reload animation is not as unique as the Vandal skins we talked about earlier.
Cost: 2,175 VP
4) RGX 11Z Pro Vandal
- RGX 11Z Pro Bundle was released on October 6 of 2021.
- The weapon is equipped with amazing cosmetic colours as follows:
Variant Color Color Contains Standard Variant Green, Blue, White, and Yellow Red Variant Red, Orange, Purple, and White Blue Variant Blue, Purple, White, and Yellow Yellow Variant Yellow, Orange, Purple, and Teal
- It has a VFX effect wherein the blade extends further, and has equipped animation with SFX.
- It contains a finisher wherein the victim is trapped under the three electric pillars and then it explodes.
5) Sentinels of Light Vandal
- Sentinels of Light Bundle was released on July, 22 of 2021.
- The finisher of Sentinels of Light Bundle is composed of a ruination copy attempting to take the victim’s body, after which light shines, pulling them away, and then the light shines at the victim as music is played in the background.
- When the vandal is loaded or refilled, the barrel expands and splits into the stones, which revolve and reform.
6) Forsaken Vandal
- Forsaken Bundle was released on April, 27 of 2021.
- The Forsaken skins have two theme colours, wherein one is light as similar to Sovereign skins and another one is dark green.
- The victim is transformed into a dark angel, then lit up and carried away by birds as the finisher.
7) Elderflame Vandal
- Elderflame Bundle was released on July, 9 of 2020.
- Elderflame Bundle consists of four variants (Default, Red, Blue, and Dark) with amazing VFX and its amazing recoil animation attracts players more to prefer this.
- It is known for its dragon animation and weapon finisher, wherein the dragon swallows the enemy agent.
8) Origin Vandal
- Origin Bundle was released on June, 9 of 2021.
- The unique inspect animation for Origin Vandal, keeps them hanging over the player’s head as a portion of the weapon grows outwards.
- In addition, the Crescent Blade rotates. Until the player takes any action to terminate it, this animation will continue to run indefinitely.
- Three rings are used to entrap and kill the victim in the finishing move. The victim gets vaporised by a green laser beam while the rings revolve around it. After then, the three circles clash and eventually fade away completely.
9) Wasteland Vandal
- Wasteland Bundle was released on December, 9 of 2020.
- It is the skin with the concept of recycled or waste materials, basically promoting eco-waste.
- It is one of the favourites of players as some say there is a bit of advantage in owning this Wasteland Vandal skin.
10) Valorant Champions Vandal (2021)
- Champions Bundle was released on November, 24 of 2021.
- It was the only collection of which 50% of the revenue was distributed among the participating teams.
- Champions Vandal turned out to be one of the favourites, due to its animation and finisher with thrilling music.
So these were the list of best Vandal Skins in VALORANT. You may have been seeking a new Vandal skin to add to your assets library, and we hope you have found what you were looking for. Do drop your feedback in the comments.
Read More: What is the Metaverse? How does it relate to Facebook?
Read More: Top 5 Valorant Agents to play on Ascent?
Read More: How to change mouse DPI in Logitech G Hub?